Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One More Day in DC











Robert and I had a miscommunication about what time out flight home was. Ky relieved him at his meetings so that Robert and I could do some sight seeing. There was a mess up at the Archives with the records that I had ordered for the morning so Robert and I bagged the Archives and set out for the museums. My feet were killing from the walk the night before but we made it to the Museum of Natural History and the Museum of American History. Needless to say we only saw a small fraction of each before our flight out. We decided to we needed a week at the Archives and a week for sight seeing. I got to ride the Metro back to the airport. We passed the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetery but there wasn't time to see either. Oh well! Another time maybe... Anyway thanks Grandpa and Grandma for the trip. I learned so much and it was a great experience.

No comments: