Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to life

Hey everyone,

I hope life is good after the holidays. It was great to see everyone. I hope we really can work it out and go to Yellowstone or something next summer. Anyways, we're back and busy. School started this week and I had a few unexpected things fall into place last week so I'm back to graduating in April instead of October/December and I'm pretty excited about that.


Thanks mom for keeping Cindy and Corri warm. And thanks Cindy and Corri for our sweet new shorts.


Cade smiles everytime we talk about his first Christmas :)


The whole vacation thing wiped Kaitlyn out. Good thing she can get on her new bed whenever she wants.


It seems like its snowed every stinkin day.
Love you all. Hope to see you all soon. Congratulations Porter on being born and blessed. Congratulations Bradley on getting baptized this week!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

SWEET SHORTS. ALTHOUGH I DO HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO SEE THAT AGAIN :) CUTE PICTS.. I'M JEALOUS OF THE SNOW I WANNA COME PLAY IN IT.
SO ARE YOUR KIDS ALL BETTER NOW?
GOOD LUCK IN CLASSES AND STUFF. AND TELL CINDY WE SAID HI-HOPE EVERYONE IS GOOD. LOVE YA

Nater said...

THanks!! We'd love to have you come and if you did I promise we'd play in the snow. We've built a snow cave on our front lawn and I want to make a huge tunnel.
Kids are all better. Cade still has a little cough but it's pretty small now.
Tell Glen congrats for getting to yell at that lady ;)