Saturday, June 23, 2007

lagoon-job for nate





hey so corri and i got nominated to make all the decisions somehow-sorry everyone else.. :)

anyways. we were thinking it might just be easier to take snacks in with us to lagoon and order little ceasers 5$ pizzasfor lunch. i'm betting they'd deliver, but could you check with the closest one and see if they'll deliver to the gate or something? if not we can rethink, but.... let me know. thanks :)
so.. the nemomobile came to henderson... i know you are all jealous.. seems like a lot of work to advertise a new ride but the kds liked it andit was a pretty sweet bus.... nothing like the short bus!

1 comment:

Nater said...

Thats kind of funny that I had to sit and look at Hailey sitting on the john while I read your comments :) I got buy one get one free Dominoes coupons (just a suggestion) but I LOVE (emphasis on LOVE) little ceasars too. I accept the challenge!!!!