Friday, June 8, 2007

Johnson's Are Still Alive

I just wanted to tell you all we are still alive. I know we haven't kept up here. Corri is loving being out of school for the summer, oh yeah the kids are too. Jaxon is quickly becoming a teenager and pretty involved with friends. Jacoby is playing baseball this summer and they have a really competitive team. They have only lost 1 game so far. I think that first loss was mostly nerves. Lake, Bradley & Bridger are starting to branch out here and there and torment the neighborhood. We are doing good.

We really had a fun time with Nate's Family & Cindy's Sister's Family here in April. It will be great to see you all in July. It's looking like work is panning out so that I will be able to take two weeks off for that. Let's partay! Do I hear all nighter! Come on you winers I'm 38 and still up for it.

2 comments:

Nater said...

Bert you're 38!! You look pretty good for an old man; you must work out. If a 38 year old can pull an all nighter then I'm in. I'm interested to see how a 38 year old acts when he gets that tired :)

Amanda said...

count us in, glen might cry a little-but if someone could please make sure we have some twinkies around we'll probably both survive. :)