Friday, March 21, 2008

SOOOOOOOOOOOO...





I just realized it's been awhile since I posted on here... and now Corri is even looking, and after all the crap I gave her I'd better get it going.. These are just a few fav picts of this month so far... We are all doing great, Glen starts his field training on Monday.... So he is on the streets, I guess that finally makes it kind of official. He is so excited/nervous.. But he'll do awesome. The kids are all getting huge and adorable and I'm just trying to keep up.... Can't wait to see you next weekend Cor (& fam). And thanks for getting our taxes done dad!! You are the best-at least for today, sorry mom!! :) (whoever said money can't buy love??) j/k See you guys tomorrow maybe..

3 comments:

Nater said...

Very cute pics. Sorry I haven't posted for a while either. I'm busy and frustrated with school. I'm trying to stay afloat. I'll post pics soon from the Price Fam Reunion.

Dad & Mom said...

This is a test for the feeble minded

Dad & Mom said...

OKAY-RANDI SHOWED US HOW TO POST COMMENTS LAST NIGHT WHEN SHE & THE KIDS CAME UP TO DINNER. I'LL SEE IF I LEARNED ANYTHING. LOVE THE NEW PICS-KEEP 'EM COMING. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL WHO ARE COMING THIS WEEKEND. LOVE YOU--MOM