Friday, August 24, 2007

What does a guy have to do to get a little privacy around here?





Hey everyone-
So i'm glad someone still writes on this family blog!!!! :) I thought you all would enjoy the top photo-we went to Great Basin National Park for his family reunion last weekend. Glen & I took a group of kids for a ride up the mountain and were playin kickball in this meadow when this little buck came out and just ate around us for 10-15 minutes. It was really neat. So of course we're snapping all this picts trying to get a good one.. and couldn't stop just cuz he decided to take a bathroom break in the middle of the photo shoot :)... The little girls we took all thought it was hilarious. The one pict is Lehman's Cave and all the others were just in that meadow where we saw the buck. Glen was very impressed by the tree root that were standing on to take our family pict..
All is well here. Kids are doing good. Hayli is dramatic, Lincoln is a bully but??? Hopefully they'll grow out of Glen's qualities. He just got his final offer letter in the mail today-telling him all the equiptment, uniforms, boot, gun... stuff the city is going to give him money to go buy-so of course he's so excited. Early Christmas for him..
We're doing good-hope everyone else is too
Corri how was first couple days of school?
Seth how was work?
Cindy how you feeling?
CM how's the boys? And the training coming? Are you a swimmer yet?
Love you guys.

Manda

7 comments:

Nater said...

So you obviously don't read any of my comments because you never respond to them. I feel like I can talk in the first person because I figure you and me are the only ones still using this. If by chance someone is reading this and you think I'm talking to you..... I'M NOT! (unless of course you are Amanda and then of course I am). Cool pics.
We're expecting our new camera in the mail any day now and we'll start posting again. :)

Amanda said...

I DO READ YOUR COMMENTS-JUST DIDN'T REALLY THINK ABOUT RESPONDING IN THE COMMENT THING. I'VE JUST BEEN WRITING STUFF IN THE MAIN BLOG THING.. BUT I'LL START-YOU JUST WAIT.. IT'S GONNA BE GREAT. NEXT TIME AT LEAST. :)

Nater said...

I honestly prefer to just post things on the front page but when you get 4-5 people posting, commenting, and responding to comments it can get pretty confusing. However, since it's just you and me we could probably keep it straight. ;0

CM said...

Hey, I read....I just haven't posted UNTIL NOW! So stop assuming...you no what assuming does for you and Manda? LOL

CM said...

Love the dumping deer!

CM said...

Amanda, swimming sucks...I have my first lesson with a pro next week...I'm scared he's going to laugh at me :-) I'm already laughing at me.

Nater said...

On behalf of the whole participating family (Amanda and I; until now) I'd like to publically welcome CM. Welcome!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE TRIATHOLAN!!!! Way to go.