Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Weekend in Monticello







Thank you Johnsons for letting us come and visit. We had a great time. For those of you who weren't there we went to ARCHES & MESA VERDE with Cindys sisters family on Thursday & Friday. Saturday we all drove out to roast hotdogs and ride 4 wheelers. When we started roasting hotdogs it began to rain. We pulled the cars along side the fire and draped the tarp from car to car over the fire to give us cover. Then it hailed on us pretty good for a while. It was awesome (but wouldn't you know I forgot my camera on this part of the trip.

3 comments:

Nater said...

It hurts my feelings that NOONE has commented on our weekend. No, looks fun, wish I could have been there, etc. Come on guys humor me!!!

Bert said...

Sorry, Nate! I have been so busy I forgot to check here. We sure enjoyed having you guys here. I hope Cindy's Sister's Family will come back someday. Corri really had fun with Cindy at Women's Conference too. Thanks for taking care of her Cindy. Me and the boys survived.

Nater said...

We sure enjoy spending time with you guys! Thanks for making us feel welcome anytime. Hopefully we will be able to make it down there more often.